||On Friday, November 30th from 5:00 PM – Sunday December 2nd, 6PM , there is a
During this time frame the Traffic Online E-Pay will not be available.
The following online services available are:
- Pay your bail/fine in full;
- Pay bail/fine/fee and request traffic school;
- Request for Monthly Payment Installments;
- Post bail for Trial By Declaration or Court Trial;
- Request a Court Trial;
- Request a one-time 60 day extension;
The following transactions cannot be processed online:
- Matters referred to a collection agency;
- Owner responsibility citations;
- Cases with court dates set;
- Juvenile matters;
There will be small convenience fee (currently $6.80 and is subject to change) charged by EDS*Pay in addition to your
bail/fine which will appear as a separate item on your credit card statement. The Court accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
To speak to a clerk at the Monterey County Superior Court during normal business hours
please see contact information below.
|Traffic questions not processed through the automated system
|Questions related to credit card transactions made through the automated system