The following online services available are:
- Pay your bail/fine in full;
- Pay bail/fine/fee and request traffic school;
- Post bail for Trial By Declaration or Court Trial;
- Request a Court Trial;
- Request a one-time 60 day extension;
The following transactions cannot be processed online:
- Matters referred to a collection agency;
- Owner responsibility citations;
- Cases with court dates set;
- Request for Monthly Payment Installments;
- Juvenile matters;
There will be small convenience fee (currently $6.80 and is subject to change) charged by EDS*Pay in addition to your
bail/fine which will appear as a separate item on your credit card statement. The Court accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
To speak to a clerk at the Monterey County Superior Court during normal business hours
please see contact information below.
Traffic questions not processed through the automated system
Questions related to credit card transactions made through the automated system
Due to scheduled maintenance on November 12th, Online service for Traffic will not be available from 5:30PM to 6:30PM.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
- Court IT